Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FAIR TRADE FEBRUARY
PINK SAHARA RUG 120 x 180cm Value $499
1. The Promoter is: OH HAPPY HOME (ABN 75795011717) of registered office address: 12 Hood Street Subiaco WA 6018. The above mentioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must be over 18 and an Australian resident. Entrant must subscribe to the Ohh Happy Home email newsletter. Opt out is available at the end of the promotion.
4. Closing date for entry will be 12pm (WST) 28 February 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
Each entrant must enter First Name, Last Name and Email Address and reside in Australia. Prize is a Pink Sahara Wool Rug in the size of 120 x 180cm valued at $499 plus Australian delivery.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winner will be drawn at random at 12 Hood Street Subiaco on 1st March 2020
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will send the prize to the winners address.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.