Kids bedroom styling ideas,
Kids washable cotton rugs
Styling a kids bedroom is often a juggle between functionality and style. It's often hard to find pieces that will last the test of time and grow with your precious little human.
Finding kids bedroom styling pieces that will take a little bit of rough and tumble, a few accidents/spills and still last the test of time takes a little planning and research.
Our tops tips for kids bedroom styling are:
- Keep it simple! - don't go overboard with your design or colour scheme
- Choose low toxin producing pieces for your kids bedroom - after all they are the most precious little ones in our world
- Choose quality furniture pieces (e.g timber or rattan, bed, side table, chest of drawers or robe if needed)
- Invest in accessories that will grow with your child (100% washable cotton rug(s), beautiful print(s) for the wall, quality lighting)
- Check our Minty Magazines Blog for further styling ideas and the use of our Cotton Berber Tan Rug in a Matildas Whimsical Bedroom
Now you've read our top tips for getting your kids bedroom styling right first time, here's some visual inspo for you from our favourite kids bedrooms.
Girls Bedroom Styling Inspiration
Boys Bedroom Styling Inspo